Ngamba Island Chimps Tour
Duration: 1 Day
Activity: Sunset cruise, ngamba trail, fishing, chimps tour
Destinations: Ngamba Island
Enjoy a day tour to see the Chimpanzees at Ngamba Island surrounded by the peaceful waters of Lake Victoria in Uganda.
This tour takes you to Ngamba Island – a home to over 49 orphaned chimps, located on Lake Victoria. You will enjoy a boat trip across the lake for about 45 minutes before reaching the island or optionally you will be transferred by air in a chopper. A lot of activities are available at this island which include day trips, overnight excursions, fishing, Ngamba trail, sunset cruise, caregiver for the day and long stay visitor programs. Your tour will take you a full day before you return to your pick up point.
- Ngamba Island chimpanzee Sanctuary
Day 1: Ngamba Island chimps tour
Your tour guide/driver will pick you up from your place of residence or accommodation and then drive to Entebbe at the starting point for a boat trip to the Island. Once you get to the Chimpanzee sanctuary you will have a lot of activities to choose from. You will enjoy a full day with the chimpanzees learning more about their feeding experience and their behaviors. In the evening transfer back to Entebbe then Kampala.
End of tour
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof.
- All fuel for the tour
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation and Meals on Full Board (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner)
- Park-entrance fees for all National parks
- All activities described in the itinerary
- Drinking water throughout the safari.
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack).
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)