Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tour
Duration: 3 Days
Activity: Gorilla Trekking
Destinations: Volcanoes National Park
We know Rwanda better and we believe that your 3 days Rwanda Gorillas adventure to Parc De Volcanoes will be a magical experience. You visit will also take you through the Genocide memorial event at Gisozi Memorial centre where the history of the genocide is explained.
- Kigali International Airport
- Kigali City & Genocide Memorial Center
- Volcanoes National Park for a gorilla trekking day
- Kigali city trip including the Genocide Memorial centre at Gisozi before you transfer to Airport for your flight
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Volcanoes NP
Meet and greet at the Kigali International Airport by your driver-guide. Depending on your arrival time, your driver-guide may propose you a visit of Kigali city which includes the Genocide Memorial centre at Gisozi. Transfer to Kinigi at the foothills of the Volcanoes. Overnight and dinner at Gorilla Nest Lodge (High end facility), Le’ Bambou Gorilla Lodge (Mid Lodge facility) or Kinigi Guest House (Budget facility) Meal plan (L, D)
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking & transfer to Kigali.
After breakfast, you will depart for the headquarters of the Park where your driver-guide will accomplish the necessary formalities for you. You will meet your ranger guide(s) for a briefing about the greatest animal experience ever! After assigning your gorilla group Magic Safaris will drive you to the slopes of one of the Virunga volcanoes for your trekking. Your driver-guide will wait for you. After the trekking, lunch at Ruhengeri and transfer to Kigali. On your way to Kigali, several stops will be made to admire the scenery. Rwanda is the country of the thousand hills! Overnight and dinner at Gorilla Nest Lodge (High end facility), Le’ Bambou Gorilla Lodge (Mid Lodge facility) or Kinigi Guest House (Budget facility) Meal plan (B, L, D).
Day 3: Kigali visit and Departure
Pick up at your hotel, depending on your departure time and if you missed the opportunity the first day, you will have your Kigali city trip including the Genocide Memorial centre at Gisozi. The most important Genocide Memorials are those of Kigali (Gisozi) where the history of the genocide is explained. A visit to the genocide memorial is for most visitors an emotional event. Transfer to the Airport for your departure. (B-L)
End of tour
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof.
- All fuel for the tour
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation and Meals on Full Board (Breakfast Lunch and Dinner)
- Park-entrance fees for all National parks
- All activities described in the itinerary
- 1 Gorilla permit per person.
- Drinking water throughout the safari.
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack).
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)