Tighten up your boot laces, get reasonably fit and ready to have your adrenaline come into play with some of Africa's best Adventure destinations. Your trip to Africa suddenly brings you lifetime memories while you experience life on these Uganda Adventure Safaris.
Highlights for our Uganda Adventure Safaris – What to Expect?
- Breathtaking experiences on one the world’s longest river – the Nile, while rafting on grade 3 and grade 5 trips. The Nile has it’s source in Jinja, Uganda and runs through Sudan to Egypt then finally the Mediterranean.
- Unforgettable hiking expeditions in different mountainous & hilly regions of Uganda. Some of these include Mount Elgon National Park, Rwenzori Mountains, Mgahinga Gorilla park, Fort-portal Craters and much more.
- Unforgettable close encounters with one of the world’s most endangered creatures – Mountain gorillas in Bwindi impenetrable forest and Mgahinga Gorilla park all located in south-western Uganda.
- Bungee Jumping to the source of the Nile.
- Quad biking in local remote villages in Jinja, Uganda
- Horseback Safaris in one of Uganda’s wildlife gems – Lake Mburo National Park
- Hot-Air Baloon Safaris available in Queen Elizabeth and Murchison falls national park
- Nature Trekking & Primate expeditions in Uganda’s rain- forests i.e Kibale forest, Budongo, Mabira & Bwindi.
- Canoeing on Lake Bunyonyi and boat trips on the Victoria Nile.
- Flying Safaris over Africa’s second best wildlife park located in northern Uganda – Kidepo Valley N.P