Tours and Safari Packages
It’s time to get off the beaten track, lace up those hiking boots and experience Uganda – incomparable in its offering of truly unique adventure, culture and wildlife.
- Gorilla Trekking & Chimpanzee Tracking
- Some of the richest birding in Africa
- A chance to combine a ‘primate’ safari with a conventional savannah safari
- Friendly Ugandan people, their culture, music, sites, markets, food and heritage.
- Dense misty forests, snow-peaked mountains, glassy lakes and sprawling savannahs
- Safari adventure activities like forest walks, hiking, trekking, white Nile Rafting, bungee jumping and more
- ‘Off the beaten track’ safari honeymoon destinations like Queen Elizabeth, Murchison Falls and Kidepo Valley National Park
If you’re looking for a unique safari holiday, then Uganda & Rwanda are for you. Journey deep into forests for a truly humbling encounter with mountain gorillas. You can trek for just an hour or a lot longer, but one thing is for sure, when you find a family of gorillas, it’s not an experience that will be forgotten.
‘Uganda is also one of our favourite special places because it has such a diversity of wildlife, from leopards to warthog, and chimpanzees to a myriad of bird species. Be awe-inspired by nature.” ~ Sarah Goodheart – London
Get discounted gorilla permits for low seasons by booking with us, and we’ll help you book for your accommodation too. For more information you can please contact us.