The Bush lodge is located in Uganda’s most popular destination by visitors from all over the world – Queen Elizabeth park. It has got Bandas built and designed in a way to give you privacy not forgetting that Safari aspect. The bush lodge is surrounded by the national park and also borders Kazinga channel which means you wont miss to see wild animals loitering around . The rooms/bandas are in units well spaced & placed around the bushes. The Safari tents are in both self contained and non-self contained categories with comfortable beds placed under a grass thatched roof.
- Restaurant set overlooking the Kazinga Channel and Rwenzori mountain range as a backdrop while enjoying our excellent food.
- Safari Tents (self contained)
- Budget friendly accommodation in the form of 10 non-self-contained tents
- Animals literary roam in and out the camp and sounds of hippo’s and hyena’s complement your star lit dinners
- Wildlife research tours
- Game Drives in Queen Elizabeth NP
- Bird Watching
- Chimpanzee Trekking in Kyambura Gorge
- Tour of the Salt Crater Lakes
- Launch Trip
The restaurant at Bush lodge is a large dining tent, overlooking the Kazinga Channel & the backdrop of the Rwenzori mountains. The lodge also offers to take your table outside in the evening for a starlit dinner, with excellent food. If going for an early game drive in the park, the lodge offers Coffee/Tea breakfast in the morning and packed lunch so that you can enjoy your meal while touring. Queen Elizabeth national park is truly a medley of wonders which includes; the 40 km long Kazinga channel, crater lakes, Kasenyi plains, Kyambura Gorge, Maramagambo forest, Ishasha sector, Lake George and many other attractions.
The Bush lodge is owned by Nature lodges, a company which owns a portfolio of other Lodges & camps in different parts of Uganda.
How to get to the Bush Lodge
The bush lodge is located just as you branch off the main road of Mbarara – Kasese road. It takes about 6 hours to get there if driving from Kampala – Uganda’s capital city.